Saturday 3 July 2010

Some things I believe...

I believe in an awesome God.
I believe Jesus Christ died for me, and through His death my sins are forgiven.
I believe God never gives you something you can not handle.
I believe you can keep going longer after you think you can not.
I believe it takes a long time to become the person you want to be, but it can be done.
I believe you either control you attitude or it controls you.
I believe heroes are the people that do what has to be done, when it needs to be done, regardless the consequence.
I believe its is'nt always enough to be forgiven by others, but sometimes you have to learn to forgive your self!
I believe that your background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become!
I believe that with God the impossible can be done!
I believe no matter how big your challenge seems, God is bigger!
I believe no matter what people say it does not alter the truth.
I believe if God says you can, you can!
I believe we all have a purpose that is in our reach!
I believe dreams come true!
I believe that without God, you will always have a part missing!

No comments:

Post a Comment