Thursday 8 July 2010

Not skimming the surface!

I just been thinking about life. I find myself often doing it and searching for more than the average. I consider myself a deep person and have been told by others I am. So I guess I want a life of deepness and meaning! In every area whether it be life in general, in friendship, in love, in God, I want that deepness!

I see people every day live out lives and only skim the surface. They never stop to think, appreciate, or just ponder upon the factors in life that can make life from ordinary to extraordinary! People are just so busy living the lives they know, doing the thing that's expected of them to and miss the big thing the most precious things! They are like a rock skimming across the sea, so fast that they barley touch it, but if that rock just stops for a moment it falls deep into the sea and sees the beauty below, beauty they would have miss on the surface! I want to find the beauty in life that most miss, I want that deepness.

I want my friendships to be deep and real! I seem to think that people use the word "friend" very loosely these days as with a lot of other words! But I want friendship where it is true and pure, no hidden motives and trust, honesty and loyalty is at the centre. Friends that will be there for me as I'm there for them, friends that wont gossip or talk behind your back, but instead have your back! Friends that know your heart and intentions! Friend that you can share your deepest fears with, and as they share theirs with you, you wont have to fear no more as you know you're not alone! Friends you can just be yourself with, not having to try and be something or someone your not, just to be you in their presence! Friends that are always their for you when you need them regardless of any factor! Friends that just are the true meaning of friends!

I want deepness in life. I want a life a purpose and meaning! A life that is actually lived! We have one life on earth, we only get one shot, this ain't no rehearsal, and I want to live it all I can. I want a life of righteousness and purity. I want a life that walks in line with Gods heart! I want a life that makes and mark and has a difference! I want to leave this world knowing I played my part, done all I can do, and made a difference! Either to the world, or someones world! There are so many complaints in the world today of how bad it is, how much pain there is, how much hurt there is! And its true, but I'm wanting a willing to try and change it! They are so many people that blame God and say how could a good God exist with all this evil in the world! But how dare they, there so hypocritical they complain, but are not willing to do anything about it, if everyone in the world stop complaining, and lived a life of deepness, a life of action, a life of God, the world could, and would be a brighter place!

I want a life of true love! I wonder how many people are actually in love in the world. Do people have true pure love for one another or have people just settled? I believe in true love, love that can created miracles, love that was meant to be. I believe that two people can work together and have a happy life, but I also believe that two people, two certain people were meant for each other and they life a beyond than happy life in love. I don't want to "work" I want to be "meant"!
I want love that never become complacent, that never grows old, regardless of time, I want a love were the feeling of newness and butterflies still happen after years to come! I don't live in a dream world, I accept that love is not always rainbows and butterflies, but I believe through it all the love for two people never has to change or fade! I want a love that is described in the Bible which is "love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails" That's what I want. True love never fail, that's what the Bible says, so that's what I want!

I want a life with God at my centre! I want a life that is deep with God. My life has been changed for good with God, He has done amazing things in and with me and I am so grateful to Him. I want to live my life for Him and do what He wants me to do, as that is the perfect plan for my life, no other plan can compare to His. God's love for me is crazy, I can not even begin to describe it, but all I can do is love Him back. I want to live a life in line with His will and commandments, I know I fail time after time, because for one I'm human, but God always forgives me when I ask and lets me try again, and I will never stop trying for Him. He gave His life for me, so in return I want to live my life for Him, changing the world where He wants me too. I want to live a life where I live on Gods word everyday and get to know Him more, and for our relationship to grow more. I know if you don't know God, this may all sound crazy and deep to you, it would have to me, I didn't know or have anything to do with God for 17 years of my life, but then I found Him and turn to Him and my life changed from that day, and my life is incomparable to what I use to live, a life with God is the best life ever, its where you begin to actually live, not just exist, His love for you, you will never find anywhere else, and that missing part in your heart that we all try to fill is finally filled. So instead of just think "man this kid has lost it" just stop for a second and ask Jesus into your life, then you'll understand. Either accept it or reject it. The choice is yours. But my rock is going deep in the sea, and finding beauties you couldn't even dream of!

No comments:

Post a Comment